In 2022 everyone on has been talking about One Person Businsesses
But they do a horrible job explaining the types of one person businesses you can start and how quickly you can actually start making money.
So I mapped it out for you.
There are 4 main buckets of one person businesses:
Done for you (Freelance Services)
- Quickest to Monetize
- Maximum client interaction (i.e. most hands on)
Done with you (Coaching)
- Little bit longer to monetize because you need to build authority
- Lots of client interaction
- Less time to monetize, you can finish a course and have it up in a weekend
- Less client interaction depending on type of course, but in this bucket you set the terms of client interaction
Algorithm Businesses (Niche Sites, Faceless YouTube Channels)
- -You create content, wait for the algo to drive traffic, get ad, affiliate dollars)
- -Most time to monetize because you need to build a huge chunk of content first
- -No direct client interaction
A one person business can be a game changer. It’s not a side hustle but a type of business that one person can work on and be scaled to make thousands of dollars a month. People often get stuck on thinking what niche to focus on, but instead they should spend more time thinking about what type of business fits their personal needs.
If you start a business you are comfortable working in and fits the lifestyle you want to attain then you are more likely to be successful.
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog